- Travel does not need to be booked through our travel agent but if you would like to please complete and return this form to Susan Powell by fax 626-628-3994 or email a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To book directly with the Pasadena Sheraton you can call guest reservations at (800) 457-7940 and ask for the Scientific Workflows for Scattering Science Meeting group rate or you can visit the following URL to book your room directly under the group rate, https://www.starwoodmeeting.
- To book directly with the Old Town Courtyard Marriott please call (800) 321-2211 and ask for the Scientific Workflows for Scattering Science Meeting group rate.
- For Alternative Lodging (i.e., walking distance of campus), please contact Susan Powell (email@example.com) and she will provide information upon request or assist with a reservation.
- Shuttle service has been pre-arranged for Caltech with the Sheraton and the scheduled times of departure for Thursday and Friday mornings are 7:15 am and 7:30 am and Saturday 7:30 am and 7:45 am if you miss one of the scheduled times the Sheraton will work to accommodate you as quickly as possible. Please go to the Bell desk in the front of the hotel before the scheduled time and check in with the Bell person.
Maps & Directions